How can I search for my original torrent file?

Alphas

By default uTorrent save the torrent file in\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\uTorrent\. However the filename of the torrent file is unknown, I have thousand of such files in the folder. How can I search for my original torrent file?

@Alphas: Do you like playing guessing games? I'm sure you don't, so if you don't provide enough information for us to know whether you created the torrent, and if so, when you created it, then we have to assume that you created the torrent yourself, and recently. After all, "my original" means "the torrent I created" to me.

If it's mixed up without any indication as to date, then you're probably going to have to either load each file on a cleaned µTorrent profile, or attempt to search through all the files as abbad0n suggested. Alternatively, you can try searching through the resume.dat for the torrent job name and look at the associated .torrent file.

P.S. Don't give me a "look buddy" attitude, especially when (1) I gave a genuine attempt at helping based on what little there was to work with, and (2) you were ambiguous with your words.

Archived