Error:- System cannot find specified files

Tamir21

Hey can someone help me?

I recently had my laptop cleaned out, ie the hardrive was wiped but as I keep all of my downloads on an external hardrive it didn't matter. Anyway I re-installed utorrent and attempted to resume downloading the files still partly downloaded on my external hardrive. There had previously been no problem with downloading to the external. Anyway I attempted to do a re-check excepted that every time I started one it would get to 4.5% done and then start downloading before it had finished its re check so that it did not include all the data I already had. So I shrugged my shoulders think oh well so what if I have to download it again and just let it continued apparently working perfectly. It would connect to seeds/peers for about a minute before coming up with the error:- cannot downlaod "such and such" as the system cannot find files specified. I tried a completely brand new torrent and the same thing happened.

Please help!!!!

Ah ha I have solved the problem, some idiot had turned the power status to my external hardrive to automatic so it was shutting down, thus the error in finding files.

Only problem now is that I can see the seeds/peers but can't seem to connected to them, please help!!

Archived