My uTorrent specs erased and doesn't recognize existing downloads

KarlB17

Hi.

Today I went to use my uTorrent to upload for awhile. All my torrent specs were gone. It looked like I had just installed uTorrent. I looked and found that my Torrents folder and my Downloads folder were fine and hadn't disappeared or lost any data. I tried manually opening a Torrent from my Torrents folder. It started, but it didn't recognize the already downloaded data, and started downloading from 0.0%.

The same thing happened to all my Torrents, whether I had completed them (100%) or they were partially done. For some reason, my uTorrent has stopped "seeing" the previously downloaded data and thinks I'm starting from scratch.

What happened, and how do I fix this?

Thx,

K.

Hi.

Yes, everything is in the same place as it was before. Torrents in the Torrents folder, Downloaded data in the Downloads folder, both in my uTorrents folder on my C drive. The only thing that changed was my active Torrents disappeared from the uTorrent client when I started it earlier today to seed.

Yes, I tried forcing rechecks on all of them. They don't "see" or recognize the previously downloaded data in the Downloads folder. They all just start like I'm starting them for the first time from 0.0%. Completed ones and partially completed ones both.

Archived