Duplicate Name

robojo

Not sure if this is a bug or not. I have three recent torrents that I'm downloading, and each appears with the Name "NEW" in the list. In my default download folder is a folder called "NEW", and all three download files are in it. My current downloads all have different names, so I'm still able to tell them apart, and they are downloading ok, but I'm wondering what would happen if they had the same names (eg. two of the downloads had Video_ts.ifo and Vts_01-1.vob etc files). It doesn't seem that two downloads should share the same folder. I don't recall having this problem with any of the other clients I tried, perhaps because I never had two downloads with the same name, or maybe they handled this situation differently. Anyone else run across this?

Another problem I found related to this is that I have uTorrent setup to move my .torrent files when I'm finished. In the directory where they get moved, their is one file called 'New.torrent'. If I look in the "Application DatauTorrent" folder, their is a 'New.torrent' and a 'New.1.torrent' file that didn't get moved, even though they are finished downloading.

Archived