No Downloads, only uploads, Please help URGENTLY!!

rattlesnake_max101

I use a slow 56k connection, I love uTorrent, I was downloading a game torrent today(size: 334 mb), It was downloading and uploading nicely, but, when 47 mb (14%) of the torrent was downloaded, all of a sudden the download speed got '0' and there was only uploading activity and no downloading activity, since then it has uploaded 10 mb and downloaded nothing (remains at 14% for two hours) the uploading is at full pace but there is no downloading, Please help, I'am very confused.

in the status bar it says: (Download Limited)

DHT is ok and im connecting to peers.

the other torrents are downloading fine.

only this particular torrent is stuck at 14% (no downloading, only full pace uploading).

any additional info will be highly appreciated since im a newbie at it.

I use a slow 56k connection, I love uTorrent, I was downloading a game torrent today(size: 334 mb), It was downloading and uploading nicely, but, when 47 mb (14%) of the torrent was downloaded, all of a sudden the download speed got '0' and there was only uploading activity and no downloading activity, since then it has uploaded 10 mb and downloaded nothing (remains at 14% for two hours) the uploading is at full pace but there is no downloading, Please help, I'am very confused.

in the status bar it says: (Download Limited)

DHT is ok and im connecting to peers.

the other torrents are downloading fine.

only this particular torrent is stuck at 14% (no downloading, only full pace uploading).

any additional info will be highly appreciated since im a newbie at it.

Archived