utorrent, please help

skywalkker

I was a member of utorrent download movie in September 2006 and paid 43 dollars to be come a member. I had my computer swithed over to a new computer and lost my information as a member. can someone help me to restart my membership back online. money was taken out of my account to pay for this program and i have not use it for two month because of my user name and password i canot remember can someone help me at the company put me back on i have already pay the company and i cannot contact the company that i paid my money to. I should on the list of paying for utorrent and becoming a member my name is Stephanie Barnett and phone number is 216 228-6458. Can someone please help me! my email is sexylady_barnett40@yahoo.com

Not just "may have been scammed" -- you were definitely scammed. It's a tad bit late to contest that fee with your credit card company, though, so there's nothing you can do about it. All we can say is, don't bother doing "business" with whatever company you (wrongfully) paid.

Once again, wrong forum anyway.

Archived