Help?!

char07

You could try that, but whether or not it would work would depend on if the first section of the file was downloaded. In some torrents that might not be the case. And you can't tell the program to to do it since the bit torrent protocol doesn't have the ability to favor one section of the file over others.

You can prioritize first and last bits from advanced options. Parts of songs will play also, but you don't need first bit for those. Be careful with images, as I've crashed it when the directory contents change. If you want to preview those, try stopping the torrent first, and wait till it actually stops. You can't preview parts downloaded which you've chosen not to download, unless you give it a priority again (select to dl)

Also from your dl directory, you can choose to open with some other ap of course, rather than the default. Whether it will work depends on the software.

Hope this helps

PS I use AlShow for default video player. A good free player which seems to do everything pretty well. Sometimes the system gets screwed up, along with video. I fix it with PcMedik (Don't know what it does, but seems to fix stuff. Whatever you do though, don't ever let it call home if it's 'pirated')

I'm sure this is more than you wanted to know, but I try to be thorough :)

Archived