Stuck with red icon at bottom of the page =(

Vanrius

I've been using utorrent for the last month with no problems. I opened my ports using my ip address etc and have downloaded plenty of things. Earlier today I had a problem with my cable internet connection and the Customer Service rep for time warner cable told me to unplug my router and my cable modem so I did. When I plugged everything back in the internet was backup, but I started getting this red icon on the bottom of the Utorrent page that says "Not Connectable. A Firewall/Router is limiting your network traffic. You need to open up a port so others can connect with you." Then I did the speedguide test to see if my ports were open, but now they are closed. I checked back at my ip address site to see if the port forwarding changed and it hadn't. So I'm stuck here...clueless =(. I have a Linksys WRT54G which I know has some problems, but it has never given me any before so I'm not sure. I checked the link for people having problems using this router, but I don't want to screw up my router like the warning states. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If theres any info you guys need about my cpu just tell me what it is so I can post it. Thanks =)

Archived