Yellow icon

DaShizNit609

I just recently downloaded this Utorrent and it seems to work pretty well. I have it all configured correctly but i get the yellow icon that says i may have connection problems or whatever. I Don't have a router basically just plugged in from the wall to modem to computer. My download speeds aren't really bad but sometimes stuff never ends up starting. Like i'll start a torrent and it will open and just sit there at 0% and never start. Then when i close Utorrent and reopen Utorrent it starts almost instantly. I think something is wrong but i have no idea how to fix it. any ideas?

after a few minutes it started downloading but not very fast (15kB/s) and now that i look at it.. it has stopped downloading totally. I just ran a speed test at dslreports.com to get an approx speed of my connection. Download after a few tries came up to be 8158 kbps upload 637kbps.

I think there is something wrong but i have no idea what it is. I dont have a router/firewall i use windows xp pro have sp2 installed and am up to date on all drivers. I dont understand why i have the yellow icon instead of the green one :(

I just noticed this too. When i select that random port in the speed guide section when i hit "test if port is forwarded properly" it says the port does not appear to be opened. How do i go about opening it when i dont have a firewall/router of any sort? i already checked that port forwarding site and i didn't notice anything for my modem (Dlink DCM-202) could this be my issue?

Archived