Downloads not starting

Golconda

I have been looking all over the net and the forums but can't find the specific problem. I have already checked firewalls and nothing has changed with any of those. Before the new year, I was downloading everything fine one day and then the next day, I download the torrent, it open the torrent and appears to be starting the download. It just stops and never recognizes any seeds or downloads. I tried several torrents and changed the port but nothing seemed to fix it.

I am using a university network but nothing has really changed with the network, and for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out what the reason for this is

I'm having the same problem - uTorrent worked great before the new year and now I can't connect (DHT:waiting to login, all speeds are 0.0 and the arrows are red). Is there any way around a university network? (or are there other sites/P2P clients that can get through?)

same here... and i am not on a university network..

everything was fine till 2006.. one night I left my computer ON as i was downloading 6 torrents (6 parts of a program).. Morning I saw.. 4 were done by 2 were left hanging at 80 & 55 % respectively.. Since that day i have been unable to download ANYTHING :(.. No changes to network nothing... I tried rebooting my router.. nothing..It simply shows:

Tracker Status: Connection closed by peer

I am using a Aztech 600EU Modem Router

Can anybody advice..

Thanks,

Lina

Archived