Im seeding and no one completes, stuck at 99.8%

tripolitrx

Hi all, im currently seedding a movie and no one seems to be able to complete the download form me, tey get stuck at 99.8%, i was wondering if anyone ahd any sugestions, im currently Initial seeding as no ones complete, and I have bt prio fist last place set to true. Im stumped how to finish the upload, and its kinda important as its ratio based. I was having issues with my DHT thanks to Peer Guardian but i restarted PG and its fine now. I have a green tick and peers so all is well, i just cant complete anyone, please help. Also i read the FAQ and im not running a router, just a modem into the wall.

Trip

Ok, thats cool, could you just confirm what i need to do so people can pick up where they left off, (around 20 peers are at 99.8%). Is it simply a case of File create new torrent, point to the DIR and open seeding, then doing a fresh torrent post on the site (demonoid)? or is it something elce?

I had this problem with Azureuz, it became currupt and claimed it was 99.9%, i was thinking it was an azures update glitch, but as seen as this happend on Utorrent also, could i have some hardware software problem problem?

• 1 month later...

you might find its on a multi file torrent where the sample is not downloaded if thats the case you will be looked upon as a leecher by the tracker and when the swarm gets smaller you will be connecting to the same peers over and over again the seed peer ratio will be inaccurate because you don't want to download the sample I notice this a lot on private trackers where you get a lot of rar files on popular weekly torrents when the swarm gets small you may have 6 peers on 98.7% you just have to stop the torrent and make up any shortfall on another torrent to maintain ratio's

Archived