Speed and red arrows

Sonia2m

Hi guys

I don't know if that belongs here. I use utorrent, and I don't get a very good speed.My connection is 1 mb, and I get 10kb or 20 max, so I went to the speed wizard and it has a buttom where you can check your speed and then allegdlely change it in the drop down list.So I checked my speed and it says Your link from us appears to be about 0.053325Mb/s for down load and 0.45.....for upload. Now in the drop down shows up speeds like dial-up and it increases normally. Should I choose these speed from the list or which one would be best, or how can I improve my speed?but does anybody knows why everything is red, what I am downloading and what Iam uploading

Sounds like your using Rogers, Rogers is known for blocking bittorrent even encrypted traffic is blocked, the only work around right now is a VPN, try setting up SecureIX and see if you get better speeds.

If your not using Rogers, try turning on encryption because rogers is the only ISP that I know throttles with blocked encryption.

What do you mean everything is red?

Do you mean the icon at the bottom of µTorrent is red or the icon beside your icons are red?

Archived