Weird Speed Problem.........

wzbond

I just use utorrent about a week ago and I'm very satisfied with it.......I just done the portforwarding and my speed now is quite ok.....But somehow,everytime I want to download again with utorrent,I have to do the portwarding again but this time with different port.......If not,my speed will be like snail 10-15kbps and sometimes worst.I live in Malaysia and my ISP is throttling BitTorrent........Is this normal to change the port everytime you want to download using utorrent.........

I already set my static IP..........But,can you explain why everytime I change my port,my utorrent speed will increase......However,if I stick to only one port,the download speed wil be very slow.......Is this because of Tmnet throttling BitTorrent ???

Whenever I start downloading a torrent, it starts off at around 15kb/s and stays there for about 5mins, maybe getting up to 30, before zooming up to 100-300kb/s. Maybe just wait 10-20mins after you start downloading a torrent to see if it picks up? Also, make sure your downloading a torrent with lots of seeders/peers.

Archived