need some help

deadman666

i am getting really frustrated with this red light. i tried everything i could think of to get the green light. it would switch between red and yellow. i have it running on a vista home premuim laptop. my highest speed is 35kB/s. ive tried what was suggested in the sticky but to no avail. i dont think port forwarding would work as i have a wireless connection and the modem is down in my basement. if anybody can help me i would be extremely grateful.

I have Vista as well as being wireless and the port really did help, although I had to call through to the manufacturer as the port forward page did not work... once they showed me how to do it it went green and downloading got alot faster.

give it another go...

hope this helps

i dont want to mess up anything. if it helps i have high speed internet thru qwest. i read in a different thread that they "throttle" BitTorrent traffic. a little while ago i tried opening a port thru windows firewall and it got me to yellow (before it was red).

i also tried to go thru Norton Internet Security but that didnt work so now i am going to try thru NAV 2007.

Archived