Downloads Stop

ryanmiller7

I have a D-Link Wireless N Router and UTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 490). In the past my downloads have worked flawlessly and recently , my downloads will slowly decrease to 0 KB's. (After about 15 minutes). The uploads will also slowly decrease to 0 KB/S with the exception of the occasional torrent. The only thing that seems unusual is this problem started as soon as I got a new Modem. The Only difference between the New Modem and the Old Modem is (obviously) It's a newer model and It supports digital phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Ryan Miller

I have a belkin that occassionally does the same thing. THe only way to get the torrents back up is to power down the modem then repower. I changed a few settings in utorrent like maximum connections to 100, 90 maximum peers, torrents to 10 etc and it does it now only every few days and sometimes not for a week or so.

I had a netcom before this and it would only run for minutes and the dlink before that wouldnt let me even port forward. Recheck your settings and if you have the older modem compare the two to see if there is any difference in the settings between the two.

mulder

Archived