i need help =/

Jack Of Blades

Hi guys, i have a great problem here u_u

i buy a new pc, and i try to download a game to test the new machine, but my speed sucks! and i have a 800kbps connection... with my old pc my down speed was 75 / 82Kbps but now ... 0,5 - 12kb i tried a lot of things to fix it but never work, im wondering the problem is in my onboard network card. im not behind firewalls, my confing(utorrent, moden, port forwad) are all ok! and my ISP do not block or limit the torrents, this forum is my last hope =/

thanks for attention and sorry for my very bad english

hey Jack of Blades, I see that you are a Fable fan...nice. anyways, i think you should download the TCP optimizer it seems like you internet traffic is hindered...or that your connection is somehow not working as well. you should contact your ISP because by what you are saying this is not normal.

We need to know if this is a uTorrent problem or a general internet problem.

Try a speed test at www.speedtest.net (or someplace similar) and see if your results are reasonable.

If the speed test works okay, then try 1-2 other popular torrents (no more than that) -- with plenty of seeders AND leechers -- and let it run for about 15 minutes, then check the speed.

Archived