Number of seeds showed only when uT is trying to connect to them?

V@no

Hello!

Does the tracker report how many seeds/peers in the swarm or its just a list of IPs and client is checking who is a seed and who is a peer?

I ask this because I've noticed this pretty anoying thing in uT, it doesnt show available number of seeds until it actualy tries to connect to them. In BitComet it immediately shows number of available seed/peers once it connected to the tracker...

I'd understand if there are multiple trackers, but when there is one and uT takes a few sec to start displaying one-by-one how many available seeds - it doesnt looks right..

Thanks.

So, how would you explain that uT sometimes shows the number of seeds in parentheses, but only for a moment, then it shows 0 and starting add one-by-one during attempts to connect to them? (I forgot to mention this). And BitComet shows the seeds number right after connecting to tracker (tested on same private tracker)...

mmm...sorry, but how is connection overloading has anything to do with the seeds number being showed correctly for a split second, then it show 0? At the moment I'm using predefined settings for my connection and see the same effect...

Archived