Jump to content

RSS feed problems with 1.7 & 1.7.1


Recommended Posts

Nothing new seems to download while using the RSS feed.

At first, I updated µTorrent to 1.7 the day it had asked.

I went back to 1.6.1 because I had problems and then it was back to normal.

But, then µTorrent wanted to update again, today, so I did. And now I'm having the same RSS feed problem.

Only this time, I can't go back to 1.6.1. I keep opening up the .exe for it, but 1.7.1 keeps opening up and it isn't even located in the programs anymore to uninstall.

I went to a forum for help and it seems others share the same problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...