download folder not found or created/

Win98se uTorrent 1.71. On prevous builds I did not have this problem. I will give actual example on prevous build.I downloaded [sNIP] and I specified folder on D"\. After downloading, this folder was ready containing the three files. Now using Build 1.71 I downloaded [sNIP] specifiying folder on D"\. at the end of downloading there was no folder of this name to be found. On looking through D"\ I found that the three files of this film were all seperate.This seems to be happening to all my new downloads, no folder is being created holding all the files. Perhaps there is simple explanation, or is it a genuine bug? Thank you.

If you specify D:\ in the save target, and not D:\BLAH_BLAH, it will save all the files not in subdirectories into D:\, and it's always done that.

When you select the path you want to save the files to by clicking "...", µTorrent will automatically append the torrent name onto the path. If you typed the path manually, it won't append the torrent name, and that'd be PEBKAC.

Archived