[Pro-link H9200] NAT-Rule Entry Error

makki08

I have been trying to port-forward my utorrent and I have followed the instructions at http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Prolink/H9200/Utorrent.htm but I get stuck at this step: after fillling up the values necessary for the Nat Rule-Add menu and after clicking Submit, i get this Error:Entry already exists. I can assure you that I haven't done anything similar to this previously so I don't understand why I'm getting this. I wondered if this has something to do with the DNS servers i entered while setting up a Static IP address. I tried entering 2 sets of DNS servers (one from the DNS servers provided by www.opendns.com and the other from calling my ISP which is Globelines in the Philippines) but I still am getting the same error on the Nat Rule-Add menu.

I really want to try port-forwarding as I'm getting the yellow triangle at the bottom part and i'm getting really slow download speed (< 20kB/s) when in fact in speed tests it says that i should be at least getting 50kB/s..

Note:

-Windows firewall is disabled and i have no other firewall

-I have read all guides and instructions with regard to port-forwarding utorrent

Hope you guys understood my post and hoping you guys can help me. Thanks..

*edit* uhmm, i got the green light now on my utorrent.. don't know how it happened but even if it's green, i'm still getting terribly low speed.. i don't average more than 15 kb/s even on really popular torrents.. anyway, looks like you guys didn't know what i was talking about so mods, please close this topic.. thanks.. :)

Archived