Interface Resize

Golgor

When you resize the window only the torrentlist window actually change size. Not sure if this is a bug or intended but i find it quite disturbing and i didnt find any settings or previous posts about it. Are you able to make it ratio or something instead?

When you resize the window it calculates a ratio between the to windows so when you resize the application window you resize the two windows at the same rate.

Big thanks for a great app anyways, utorrent is the best torrent application by far! :D

Ultima, i dont want to scroll the the generalstab thats why i want it to resize to make it fit to the window. If i make the infowindow large as when i have fullscreen and the make it smaller to make it fit while i surf the web etc i get that the infowindow cover 99% av the screen. check this pic (you have to dowload it do check it out...). I dont want it that way.

Again, big thanks for µtorrent, its a really great app :D

edit: we are thinking about different occasions.

sorry about the pic, forgot to paste link the apparently :o

I'm not sure I understand (I don't see a picture either ;P)

You say you don't want to scroll, so why don't you just (assuming you haven't resized that infopane yet) resize it? If it goes by ratio, and the window becomes small enough, you will have to scroll. The way it is now, you'll never have to scroll the infopane as long as you set its size correctly.

Archived