Help with seeding and finding my files to use them

nicoledey

Okay so im new this entirely. ive been going thru many FAQ's and cant seem to get my anwsers. So i have downloaded the torrent put it in utorrent and its completed so then it was seeding.... I was then told to finish seeding i need to remove it so i did that but now i dont know where to find it the only i have is the download i downloaded from the affliate site for the actual program. when i go to the one thing that ive downloaded to open it all it is is the first one i downloaded to my desktop. and just opens utorrent all over again to re downlaod it again as a new torrent.

If someone can help me out in the final step to using this program that would really ease my frustration.

Hi everybody.......I'm new to uTorrent (and torrents in general) however I would like to explain why I appear to be "leeching" (I think that's the word) as I have downloaded several files but not uploaded. At present I am with an ISP on a 12Gb limit that under normal circumstances would be enough but they take uploading content in with downloading content to work out the 12Gb limit. I am getting rid of this ISP as soon as my contract expires (11th January 08) so I sincerely hope that you all understand.Thanks.

Archived