problem

lalashah

i m using utorrent.i downloaded torrent files from a website.but utorrent is not downloading the files.and when i test the ports it says,

Welcome to the µTorrent Port Checker.

A test will be performed on your computer to check if the specified port is opened.

Checking port 32402 on 203.99.172.106...

Error! Port 32402 does not appear to be open.

Please see www.portforward.com for more information about how to map a port.

Please make absolutely sure that PeerGuardian2 or Protowall is allowing utorrent.com (72.20.34.145) in either of those programs. Those of you using ipfilter.dat should make sure the list does not include the website's IP. After making sure of this, re-run this test by refreshing the page (F5).

it is happening with bittorrent too.what i do know plz help.i m new here if this is the wrong section then move this topic to the right place and plz help me....

OK.

Tell me how you connect to the internet. Is there a modem that dials up to your Internet Provider?

And is your computer connected to that modem directly with a cable?

Or is your modem connected to a different device and do you connect to that second device with a cable or through the air (wireless)?

Both the modem and the (possibly existing) second device have got a name and numbers printed on their side. Post those names, numbers and characters here. Then we can help you out.

physical address............:00-02-b3-24-f5-ef

dhcp Enabled................:no

ip address....................:192.168.5.84

subnet mask.................:255.255.255.0

default gateway............:

dns servers..................:192.168.5.1

it is the setting i got from run/cmd/ipconfig/all.....

Archived