no pop up for files within torrent

llbgal

I don't remember which version of UTorrent I used to have... but, when I would first d/l a torrent I would have the option of picking which files within the torrent I wanted to d/l.

I am currently running UTorrent 1.8.1 -- and although under "options" -- "preferences" -- "UI Settings" -- the box is checked which says "show a window that displays the files inside the torrent" that has not seemed to occur.

I also am getting several "red" squares and the d/l will not start but it seems selective...

Any thoughts/suggestions??

TIA

Thank you Ultima -- that did the trick!

Any suggestions regarding why everything is now coming up with a red stopped download?? This has just started happening within the last 48 hrs. no issues previously... d/l'ing torrents from different sources does not seem to resolve.

Any thoughts?

The tracker statuses are all inactive... I have tried several different trackers and tried different sites as well.

I am on Rogers... however, I just checked a couple of things... I tried to turn off my firewall and "force re-check" the tracker... that did nothing.

I also checked that the torrents that I started a couple of days ago (i.e. prior to all the red dots) THEY are happily continuing to u/l or d/l (as the case may be). I don't know if that is relevant.

Archived