Seeding Queue

kevlar

Not sure if this is currently possible but I see nothing in the options for total allowed torrents that can be seeded at a single time. But right now with over 100 torrents running (all of which I wish to seed and not be queued) is there any way to do this other then to 'force start' the torrent to upload? I changed the active transfer limit to 600 just as a random number more then my number of torrents but I still had torrents queued for seeding. Anyway to do this or is the preference just currently broken for seeding?

Edit: I guess this is just a bug then...... Should be able to seed every torrent you have downloaded, or else useless from private trackers.

uTorrent is able to seed every torrent you have downloaded. There are different things that matter, but I can see your point.

Just in your case: did you enlarge the number of total connections equal to your active transfer limit? Do you have a given limitation of total seeding like 3.00?

I have noticed that uTorrent mostly uploads the torrents which are downloaded right now. But it also uploads the things already finished. For me, it is warmly welcome to get my files step by step and not all of over 100 torrents two weeks later. Think of this fact to understand the logic in seeding one faster than many slower.

Archived