Some features that I'd like

Morgul

I recently switched from BitComet to µTorrent, and I love it. However, there are some features that I miss. Some of them have already been covered, but I'll include them anyway.

1) A file dialog similar to this one, where you can choose where to download the files, if you want to download from scratch, continue (if you have already started to download to that folder) or just seed. And you can also choose which files that you want to download. This dialog should be able to be opened when you have started the torrent as well. This is the feature that I miss the most.

2) Move files up and down in the download queue. I want to choose in which order the torrents should be downloaded.

3) Renaming incomplete files.

Other than this I think the client is great. It's really incredible how little resources it uses. :)

The request to select files for download has been requested in numerous threads already (the two threads below this one are examples). I'm finding that the feature seems to be extraneous, as you can add torrents in stopped mode, select the files you want, and then start the download.

The request to select files for download has been requested in numerous threads already (the two threads below this one are examples). I'm finding that the feature seems to be extraneous, as you can add torrents in stopped mode, select the files you want, and then start the download.

Yeah, I know that it's been requested several times before. And I know that you can do it the way you just described, but that's just one of the things that you could do in a dialog like that.

Archived