hash chech weird

viawil

I want to share something weird or didnt understandable something ...

Story of me started with notice file size of one file it was 16 Kb and it is only torrent file which already in folder,no other data...

I wanted to hash chech for see is there any problem with data when i hash check it say file %100 oki weird event is when i look file size it's 16Kb when i open the folder i was seeing 47 MB anyways i cant run this files and when i click right cant see copy or cut options there is some options but not all of with usually...

when i copied the main folder which look 16 KB to desktop windows copied the 47MB and when i click for see into folder some of files name changed only one didnt changed and when i hash chech again the file which didnt changed succesfull hash chechked %100 but other which name changed %0 oki and i can run this didnt changed name of file ...

Desktop is c partition 80 gb samsun and G partition is which is the first place of folder 500 gb seagate...

what do you think about that is it news of my seagate dying or this is just another trouble or game of shitty windows XP sp3...

but the point of why i sent this to here...

File hash chech succesfully completed at first partition and folder look 16 KB but it was has 47 MB data in it when i copied to desktop hash chech just said %20 of this file succesfully completed?

i added some pic for more explain

th_35661_Untitled-1_122_336lo.jpgth_35668_Untitled-2_122_54lo.jpgth_35670_Untitled-3_122_369lo.jpgth_35696_Untitled-4_122_218lo.jpg

th_35701_Untitled-5_122_217lo.jpgth_35707_Untitled-6_122_27lo.jpg

Archived