.9.1.1 and .9.0.4

grandpayum

Hi

I had the .9.0.4 version of utorrent which worked fine for me, torrents connected/ports forwarded/download speeds were fantastic, but i upgraded to .9.1.1 and got the errors a lot of people here are seeing with connection status unavailable and nothing downloading. i trashed the utorrent folder in application data and the preference file for utorrent and downgraded to .9.0.4 again, and now my ports forward correctly, but now i have a problem where the torrents will connect properly and download like normal, but after 2-3 minutes drop down to slow speeds (from around 500kb/s to 2-4kb/s). i tried the torrents in another torrent client and they download like normal and the speed never drops. is there a way to fix this?

thanks

edit: i tried utorrent on my windows bootcamp install on the same network, works fine too. the problem is solely with utorrent on the mac, as transmission on the mac works fine and utorrent on windows works fine all on the same laptop/network. rev a macbook pro if that helps running 10.5.6

Archived