Downloading From Myself!?

RaVeN

Ok, I have uploaded in the past a great deal, yet, have ran in to this problem, and was never able to pinpoint it...as to me, it is random. I can upload a few torrents or so, and then, when I try to upload another(random it seems) that the client lists me as a downloader, under peers, there I am. And if the client lists me as a peer, of course the site will. Thought it was the client(Azureus), but the same problem has occured in utorrent. I rehash the same file, thinking that is the problem, but get the same problem. I am pretty sure if I try a different file, I can upload fine...as it seems the problem is random...

It's weird, it's like I am downloading from myself...

Any and All Help is Appreciated

RaVeN

To help you guys, help me, here is some more information...

It is one file, a movie, .avi, actually.

Using the latest version of utorrent 1.1.4(which just came out today), still have this problem...and using the latest version of maketorrent(also leaving the computer alone when it hashes the one file in a folder by itself)

It doesn't show me as 98% or 97% downloading the file, it actually shows at 0.0%, and of course it doesn't get higher, because I am not actually downloading, it just shows me as downloading...click peers and states 'home.'

Yet, it seems, that I have resolved the problem...after talking with people, whom have had the same problem. The problem lies with maketorrent, itself, as it is buggy.

As maketorrent 2.1, I believe is the final version, yet still has these problems, are there any substitutes to making a torrent other than maketorrent...

Oh, and to people whom think that 'I am not directing to the correct folder', I fully understand how to seed, the file itself is there when I select the torrent, and then 'files'..I am also not downloading the torrent from a site, it was when I create the torrent, in put that in my client, to upload...

Thanks in Advance

Archived