limewire software download torrent file

torrentser256

Hi,

I use µTorrent 1.8.2

But today by seeding my file, i have remarked, that limewire client software, have succes to Download Torrent file.

I don't have any to peers files, this is in spirit of Torrent, so peer to peer is ok.

So today, by upload my file, limewire user have succes to download my parts of file.

But under Peers information, nothing information was done about he's update % progress.

So nothing information was done about the amount of peers download.

So by multiple close and restart my µtorrent, i have remark, that Limewire user progress by download percent, but without any other information. this is bizarre.

And other each time we i have restart µtorrent, Limewire 0.0.0.2 user, receive maximal alot of my upload band (monopole each time has receive maximum amount of my upload band, by other torrent client, the user we have one time a mimum amount, receive next time a low speed, but here no, here user receive each time maximum amount and this to end to have downloaded full file), and other Torrent client user, receive minimum amount, any was blocked because don't was more band free.

So i ask:

Is possible to add a filter to block Limewire user on my µtorrent 1.8.2?

Because Limewire is Gnutella, and so Nothing Gnutella user permit to peer with our Torrent client.

So Limewire user are Bad boys we have succes to download our torrent file, but don't would peer with he's Gnutela.

So is possible to create or Ip filter or Software filter we banned Limewire user on ou'r µtorrent?

or directly on full Torrent listened client software.

Because, i think, it give two possibility to make this.

Block directly by torrent peers server, or by ou'r Software.

or know you another possibility?

here you can see result on my screenshoot.

307604limew.jpg

i don't know if with other µtorrent version, user have same problem, so i don't know if this problem result only on version 1.8.2, if this problem result only on µtorrent, or if other torrent clien software this don't appear, but i have read, that i don't been alone we have remark this robbery method. Because this is nothing more that robbery nothing Peers.

Archived