need to understand advantages of web ui

kanodapogi

hi, i've been using utorrent for about 4 years now, but only recently, did i realise that i can connect and share files with my family while i'm here working in the middle east. But i got blocked sometimes probably because of the network firewall. So I read about this web ui and successfully installed it, but then whenever i shut down the utorrent window and just let the webpage run, it doesn't. It still needs the normal utorrent window. So i wanna know what advantages I may gain in using the web ui as compared to using the normal utorrent window?. Sorry for the bother, i'm new to this stuff and i need to understand what i'm getting myself into. Thanks, and hope to hear some "enlightenment" soon.

oh, so that's it, huh? now i get it. thanks a lot moogly, and to think, i was expecting some programming jargons that only some computer savvy guys can understand. I never expected the answer to my long question would be that short, haha. But it said all i need to know. Thanks again, moogly for your help.

Archived