RSS "folders"

dietrichmd

• 8 months later...

I would like to select a folder to download to when adding a RSS feeds rather than feeds going automatically to "Downloads" folder. Currently utorrent starts downloading before I can select a folder. In other words, initially uTorrent will download to "downloads" folder then after all the downloads are started I have to remove or clear them, go to RSS downloader in menu or Ctrl+R to change folder and clear history to restart downloads in my set folder. Unless I'm doing something wrong and there's an easier way.

This idea is perfect. I recently converted from Azureus to uTorrent and am very impressed. In particular I wanted good built-in RSS support, which works awesomely with uTorrent.

Alas, the huge deficiency is with the sort order. I'd just be happy if it was alphabetical, but this idea is even better. In fact, this is what I came to.... I'd use this by creating a folder for each day of the week. Then I'd want the items displayed alphabetically in those folders.

Can I donate money to encourage the development of this feature? :)

(btw, not kidding, I really would!!)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The option of being able to sort within "folder view" is a wonderful idea. It would make life easier.

I however would be happy to just be able to sort the RSS feed list by dragging it or by using up / down arrows just like the sort list in the main window.

At present I have to go through the exercise of first making the list in the order I want (using good old paper + pencil) and then selectively edit / copy feed URL /delete/add for each feed as per the new list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived