"Error: Files missing from job. Please recheck."

King Mustard

• 2 years later...

Last week i get that error: "Error: Files missing from job. Please recheck." . I using bittorrent and all what you need to do to solve this problem is to right click on download who showing this error in popup menu go to Advanced->Set Download Location and set folder where alredy was downloading this file before error.

• 7 months later...

I had this problem and found, "Error: Files missing from job. Please recheck". This solution from Boota:

Last week I get that error: "Error: Files missing from job. Please recheck." . I using bittorrent and all what you need to do to solve this problem is to right click on download who showing this error in popup menu go to Advanced->Set Download Location and set folder where already was downloading this file before error.

"Advanced" was not available for me (grayed out) so I used "Force Re-Check" and it worked! Back to happily Downloading!

• 1 year later...

When you get this Error, please do the following.

Change that file or folder directory to any root Drive.

Then, right click on the file under utorrent application and select Set Download Location under Advanced.

Select the File or Folder where ever you had moved that exact file or folder!

Then, again after that, right click on the file and select Force Re-check to recheck the file again and then it finally starts downloading. :):D:o:lol: :cool:

Archived