Hide Skipped Files

Soggy

I would like to see a UI option added where we can choose to hide or show skipped files.

I often find myself downloading large torrents with many many files within the torrent. Quiet often I choose to skip vast amounts of files and find it really annoying that they remain in the files list. Reordering the file list by priority isn't all that helpful due to the fact that i often need them to be in order. An option to be able to hide skipped files from the files list would be most helpful

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I would like to see a UI option added where we can choose to hide or show skipped files.

I often find myself downloading large torrents with many many files within the torrent. Quiet often I choose to skip vast amounts of files and find it really annoying that they remain in the files list. Reordering the file list by priority isn't all that helpful due to the fact that i often need them to be in order. An option to be able to hide skipped files from the files list would be most helpful

+1 to this, request asked 2 years ago, making such filter is 2 lines of code, thanks...

Archived