1.5 problems

Hi, I was using the previous version and tried to upgrade to 1.5. However my computer crashed and I can't seem to get µtorrent to work at all. It says that µtorrent is already running but not responding and when I try to ctrl+alt+del it, it doesn't close. I tried deleting the .exe and the settings folder but it still doesn't seem to work. I'm using XP, can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

I've had some odd behaviour, but my OS is old, and has a PnP problem, plus possibly a model of modem that may have issues. Your problem may be similar...

I've found that at times I have to physically disconnect the modems power. If you use a router, try powering it off and on as well. If your modem is internal, make sure you shutdown and power off the computer, rather than simply rebooting...

it might make a difference

I had same problem with 1.5 too explosion. Found that after rebooting i was able to succesfully delete the file - though not after some considerable stress at the thought of being torrent-less *argh!*. Sticking to 1.4 until i can sort out Norton...

Archived