Moving completed torrents

drdobsg

In the windows client, you were able to set an option ""Only move from the default download directory" or "move_if_defdir" in the web api. Does such a setting exist in the linux version? I don't see anything similar in the documentation or in the Web UI. Without this option, even if i specify a download folder, they files are always moved to the completed downloads folder.

In the windows client, you were able to set an option ""Only move from the default download directory" or "move_if_defdir" in the web api. Does such a setting exist in the linux version? I don't see anything similar in the documentation or in the Web UI. Without this option, even if i specify a download folder, they files are always moved to the completed downloads folder.

The move_if_defdir setting does not exist in uTorrent Server. However, looking through the code, some of the implementation of the setting exists; the effect is as if the setting were set to false.

Even if the setting were implemented, and you set it to true, the setting takes effect only if you have set a value for the active download directory setting.

Thanks for the update. So it sounds like there are plans to implement it, but it just hasn't been completed yet. I guess for now, I will just disable the moving of completed torrents since I use that much less than the RSS download to a specific folder.

• 2 years later...

Archived