Utorrent Remote Android App

donkeyrattle

For this example I am referring to a music album, the folmder contains mp3's. Once the torrent has finished downloading then I expand to see each mp3 with the option to send them to my phone. If I send one at a time everything is fine and the mp3 downloads to the "utorrentdownloads" directory on my sd card. But if I try to send more than one file to my phone at once they begin to be "saved" rather than "downloaded". These "saved" files are then nowhere to be found. Each additional file will have this issue unless the refresh button is pressed within the app. In addition, mp3's that are saved rather than downloaded then have the play button displayed rather than the send to phone, thus not allowing me to try sending it again.

• 1 month later...

I am having this same problem, but in my case they were image files.

The first one I tapped transferred just fine. The other files I attempted to shift at the same time *seemed* like they were fine (there were no errors at least), and now display the "play" button as if they exist locally on the phone. However the files are NOT in the SD card directory, and there doesn't appear to be any way to "reset" the shifted status in the utorrent app so that I can attempt to shift them again.

At this point I'm fine with living with the bug and not trying to shift more than one file at a time from now on (though even if you fix this bug in the future, you should still add a method of manually refreshing/resetting the 'shifted' status of a file, or provide a "shift again" option for files that the app thinks are already downloaded) - my main concern at this point is that I was hoping to have those files on my phone today, but short of restarting the whole torrent again or something equally drastic, I don't see any way of getting them. Any advice on how to force the app to let me try re-downloading would be appreciated.

Archived