Automaticly Select "Quit utorrent when downloads complete"

liammk

Hi,

an awesome feature would be to have it so that you can select the "Quit utorrent when downloads complete" option is enabled permanently. At the moment it has to be manually selected each time utorrent is opened, making automation of torrent download a pain.

Just had an idea as i wrote this. I could use the "run program when torrent complete" thing to run taskkill, but that would kill utorrent when the first torrent ended, possibly quitting while other torrents are still downloading.

• 1 year later...
Hi,

an awesome feature would be to have it so that you can select the "Quit utorrent when downloads complete" option is enabled permanently. At the moment it has to be manually selected each time utorrent is opened, making automation of torrent download a pain.

Just had an idea as i wrote this. I could use the "run program when torrent complete" thing to run taskkill, but that would kill utorrent when the first torrent ended, possibly quitting while other torrents are still downloading.

I too am curious if there is a script like this floating around on the internet. I mean, ... I hate to sound like a leacher but I seed WHEN I seed WHAT I seed when I WANT to seed it.

It would be nice though, to begin the downloads of several of my favorite shows, and have it shut down on its own when all downloads are complete ... automatically. Without the obnoxious "Cancel" pop-up.

Archived