help me please. screenshots included now - goin nuts now :( -fixed :)

Padsta

ive been using utorrent for a while.. ive just installed power iso and now in utorrent on all my downloads it says drive e has been disconnected

i am not sure what ive done on power iso but am sure what ive done is on that.. can any1 help me please????

still dunno how i cocked it up but ive gone through an manually re-set all the download locations and done the same for the download that wasnt working fullstop after i noticed the problem. would appreciate it if any1 knows what ive done and can advise me so i dont do it again

Changing the settings is NOT retroactive, it works only for the new torrents you will add into µT.

Honestly, the best solution is to revert the drive letter to E: by using the disk manager of Windows (Run > diskmgmt.msc).

If that fails, close µT, open resume.dat stored in %appdata%\utorrent with BEncode Editor and use the function 'find/replace' to change ine one click the drive letter (see the last post). Then save resume.dat and start µT.

Changing the settings is NOT retroactive, it works only for the new torrents you will add into µT.

Honestly, the best solution is to revert the drive letter to E: by using the disk manager of Windows (Run > diskmgmt.msc).

If that fails, close µT, open resume.dat stored in %appdata%\utorrent with BEncode Editor and use the function 'find/replace' to change ine one click the drive letter (see the last post). Then save resume.dat and start µT.

cheers.. i`d prefer my drive to be called E: as that was its original name but i wasnt sure if i had changed it as i didnt have a clue how to do it as ive never changed it before.

appreciate the advice.. thank you :)

Archived