Utorrent doesn't have Selective torrent option?

GoRla89

Utorrent removed the option to select content window from their newest 3.0 version. Before you could select a single file from within a particular torrent and download that exact file. Lets say if the entire torrent is 17 GB in size you could select a file from that torrent lets say that was only 117 mb and download it. But the 3.0 Version just starts to download the entire 17 GB torrent without giving you the option to select files from within that torrent. Please tell me if there is an option inside 3.0 version that allows me to fix that thanks.

Utorrent removed the option to select content window from their newest 3.0 version. Before you could select a single file from within a particular torrent and download that exact file. Lets say if the entire torrent is 17 GB in size you could select a file from that torrent lets say that was only 117 mb and download it. But the 3.0 Version just starts to download the entire 17 GB torrent without giving you the option to select files from within that torrent. Please tell me if there is an option inside 3.0 version that allows me to fix that thanks.

I thought they did too UNTIL i discovered that the function can be changed to show it minimized or expanded.

Archived