What am I doing wrong?

PeterG

OK, I've installed microtorrent, opened isohunt and click on download... All it seems to want to do is load some damn download manager software. I don't WANT extra software, just the torrents! Doesn't seem to be interacting with microtorrent at all. Probably something simple, but faqs and help don't help...

Help!

Peter

False alarm; went in and amended file association; I thought that this would have been done automatically, but evidently not...:rolleyes: If I click Download in Isohunt it still tries to shoot me to some download manager, but seems that I can avoid this by clicking on a specific torrent provider.

Peter

Hello, I have a download that has been locked at.99.8% for a long time. So I found another torrent with the exact file. My question is: 1) should I have 2 files showing downloading? I am seeing only one file -- the previous one still sitting at 99.8%. 2) Could I just delete everything and start all over again using the latter torrent source, (especially the "remove" and "stop torrent" icons have just turned red? or 3) since the download is almost complete, and I may be only missing the credit portion of the file, can I just close the download and get the file as it is? If I can, how do I do that? Sorry ifor the dumb questions but this here is really an illiterate torrent girl (yet). Your help will be greatly appreciated!. .

I recently reinstalled utorrent and prior to this new reinstall I was able to select specific files in a given torrent for download. I use demonoid.me and now when I download it brings over the entire file. I do not use the magnet link like others have suggested may be the problem. Does anyone have any suggestions. I am running version 3.0 on windows 7

Archived