Error opening .... .torrent

jbebad

I downloaded a torrent. Once it completed the downloading, it moved the torrent file to the completed directory specified in the UI. While seeding I noticed an error on the logger tab stating uTorrent could not open the torrent file located in the "download" directory - not the Completed directory (uTorrent did not update its dat file on the new location of the torrent file). I stopped the torrent, moved the torrent file back to the download directory, performed a "Force Re-Check". uTorrent completed the check and started seeding. However, it did NOT move the torrent back to the completed directory. However, I do not get the error in the logger tab now.

This does not happen on every torrent, but only occurs once in a while. So I would expect this to be a hard bug to nail down.

(Note: When I reload a torrent, do a set file download location - which I did not do in this case -, perform a force re-check, then seed, it moves the torrent to the completed directory at the start of the seeding process.)

Archived