Reduce Row Spacing?

Gav80K

I just upgraded to 3.1.2 and after restarting I found there was a ridiculous amount of padding in the torrent list rows. While before I could see about 40 torrents I can now only see 20. This means I have to scroll up and down to see my torrents, which is a pain.

Is there any way to reduce the row padding in uTorrent 3 so that more torrents can be seen?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Edit:

I just noticed that there's a ridiculous amount of padding in the rows on the uTorrent forum as well.

I don't know why the uTorrent developers think having massive spaces between lines is a good idea.

It just forces you to scroll up and down to view information, when it would be better presented in a more concise forum.

You'd think they'd at least provide an option for tighter spacing of rows.

It's a shame because I used to think of uTorrent as a great application.

Sadly the ridiculous spacing has changed me feelings towards uTorrent and I now find it to be very annoying to use.

Having large amounts of white space between lines just makes things more difficult to read.

This post would be fare more readable if I wasn't imitating uTorrent.

Oh well I'll just find another torrent application where the UI designer doesn't want to force his unusual preferences on users.

Archived