Lots of changes...less working...

Jotun2012

I have noticed lots of changes to utorrent and its gone from free to free and buy etc, lots of tweaks here and there and new UI etc... but I also notice that it started bugging out... like itr is now for example...

I start it, I add magnet... then it freezes...

I have to use the program manager to really shut it down...then try to start again..it starts checking torrent and after 5 seconds...freezes again.. and this has gone on for the last weeks...

No, I do not know whats wrong or id report it. all i know is that it freezes....

another feature that has been come to life is the utorrent remote, brilliant idea, except it does not let you register in any other language than english, for me thats swedish when i had swedish language pack... it just said "cant connect to the remote site...until I switched to english as language and then...it worked without problem.

I thank the developers for trying to add things but I wish they spend more time getting a stable utorrent out there rather than sending out free and buy separated software bundles... cause right now I am more than tempted switching to bit torrent cause utorrent just aint working....

Archived