Orange Cone

drrazzu

hello, I am running windows 7. I have 25 gig download but I boot up utorrent and it runs fine for a few minutes then the little orange cone appears and downloading stops. I have just started getting a message when I run the setup program that says the port is closed but I can still download. Once I have run the setup program it runs fine for a few minutes then crashes again. I have reinstalled but that didn't help. Any ideas?

hello, I am running windows 7. I have 25 gig download but I boot up utorrent and it runs fine for a few minutes then the little orange cone appears and downloading stops. I have just started getting a message when I run the setup program that says the port is closed but I can still download. Once I have run the setup program it runs fine for a few minutes then crashes again. I have reinstalled but that didn't help. Any ideas?

Try checking if the port your using is open go to Options -> Setup guide then click run tests.

Also try going to Options->Prefrences->Connection then make sure tAdd windows firewall exception is ticked off

Archived