How to keep a new torrent name after changing it without do it again

tritono

Hey :), I need advice.

When I add a torrent I like to change the name of the torrent for a new more specific-detailed one because some torrents names are like "VIDEO_TS" without specification. Im ordained and I like to maintain my torrent list orderly and detailed.

For example: suppouse that I want to download a Django Reinhardt torrent. The webpage that stores the torrent has the title: "Django Reinhardt - Djangology 20 CD Box Set" but when I add the torrent on Utorrent it shows the name "Django" because that is the folder name that the seeder has the torrent in. Always I check and compare the torrent web page name vs the final torrent name in Utorrent. When the torrent name is not descriptive I manually copy the web page detailed name and paste it in the Add new torrent Window (when I need to select ubication).

However, my problem consist in that after wrote a new detailed name in the Add new torrent Window, when the torrent is finally added to the list, it maintains the original torrent name. Considering my previous example, the situation is this:

I want to download "Django Reinhardt - Djangology 20 CD Box Set". In the Add new torrent Window it shows just "Django" so I change the name to "Django Reinhardt - Djangology 20 CD Box Set". After press Ok the torrent is added but in the torrent list it has the name "Django". For second time I need to ubicate the torrent and change this time the torrent name for the torrent list.

The question: is there a way to maintain the torrent name for the torrent list after change the torrent name in the Add new torrent Window without requiring change the torrent name in the torrent list again?

English is not my native language. I must confess that it was difficult to describe my technical problem :rolleyes:

Thanks for the information.

Archived