¿utorrent not compatible with usb drives?????????

n3mes1s

I am tired of this issue. I am using utorrent 3.1.3, and i have 2 usb external drives connected to my laptop. Until yesterday i only had 1 usb hd connected, and i had A LOT of trouble trying to download and upload at decent speeds. It seems that when i was downloading something, and i put a download limit (for example 4 mb/s) the upload reate drops for unknown reason. Until yesterday i could maintain a decent download speed and upload speed (far lower than the max i could but i cant do anything else) but the problem is, yesterday i bought another external drive , i connected it, and now, with 2 external usb drives, it doesnt matter wat speed limit i put on download, the upload speed drops to 0, even if the torrent is downloading at 2kb/s. I mean, if utorrent is not allowed to work with usb external drives, y is this not specified in the requirements?? It seems when u use external removable drives, u cant download and upload at the same time...

Before u ask, i have the correct utorrent parameters, that is not the issue (anyways i tried a lot of configurations and nothing worked). The issue is that it seems that utorrent cant work on usb removable drives, connected to a laptop. Someone can confirm this?? I am about to defniitely change my torrent client (i am a bit tired of utorrent, too many bugs in the last versions and cuz there is no support to older ones...), but i need to confirm is , as i suspect, a bug from utorrent that i dont see solved in a near future.

It is so sad how utorrent become worst and worst in the last versions, its like they want us to stop using utorrent :(

Archived