language french

sandroazerty

Hi, thanks a lot for the report!

First, please check that you downloaded the language pack and restarted uTorrent, the system default location should change after this.

If you performed the steps above and still don't get system localisation, please tell us about it here and we'll check it.

Also, you can simply choose French localisation from the translation list you downloaded.

• 4 weeks later...
hello !

i have a little problem, the version of my system is in french and in the the preferences of utorrent default systems is enable but utorrent still in english. is that a known problem ?

sorry if a don't write in the whrite place but i don't have a good english i hope you understand my request thanks

Look, you can download a language pack from utorrents.com downloads, then copy+paste the file utorrent.lng to /Applications/uTorrent.app/Contents/MacOS/.

%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA%20%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%202012-12-17%20%D0%B2%2021.42.49.png

Then you can choose French in Preferences/General/Language. This way:

%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA%20%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%202012-12-17%20%D0%B2%2021.44.22.png

This is the only way I know for changing language preferences for uTorrent client for Mac OS.

Archived