Deleted seed history

smuttyboy

Hi,

I'm from Gernmany, I have recently received a letter from a lawyer threatening to sue me if I dont pay thousands to him. It is regarding a album I downloaded withuTorrent. I have deleted all files from uTorrent but have not emptied the trash, mac.

I would very much like to know if there is any way i can access the deleted file to see how much of the album I seeded as under german law it is the seeding that is illegal. With many thanks.

Hi,

I'm from Gernmany, I have recently received a letter from a lawyer threatening to sue me if I dont pay thousands to him. It is regarding a album I downloaded withuTorrent. I have deleted all files from uTorrent but have not emptied the trash, mac.

I would very much like to know if there is any way i can access the deleted file to see how much of the album I seeded as under german law it is the seeding that is illegal. With many thanks.

Is illegal to threaten somebody and the cop cant investigate in something without evidence I think you are paranoid reading a fake mail. They need to send a paper to you with a proof that they have the rights to take you down.

Thank you for your reply, but yes we do have a letter stating our IP Nr. and the day and Time it was supposedly done.

Spoken to a lawyer already, its all official.

But we are now trying to proof that little or in best case nobody seeded from us.

That´s why we are intressed in the seeding history.

Archived