SFV checker that can check [XXXXXXXX] in filenames

kulmegil

I'm looking for SFV checker that looks in the filenames for "[xxxxxxxx]" string and compares it with real file checksum.

would be good if it could:

- check enitre directories with lot's of files

- some good way of alerting of any mismatches

Just to clarify... for example I have some long series like:

(...)

[group] Some Anime Series - 076 - episode title [4C277FFD].avi

[group] Some Anime Series - 077 - episode title [749A20DF].avi

(...)

but there is no *.sfv attached. I can create it using any sfv checker and compare it with checksums in filenames (they are in square brackets usually, like in the example) but for large ammount of files compareing it manually is kind of... tiring.

I want program that can take original checksums not only from attached *.sfv but also from filenames!

any suggestions?

Eh, ignore this post =o

MD5 checking has been requested before, and frankly, it's useless. When µTorrent completes the download, the hash is going to be correct. If not, then either you downloaded a fake torrent, or you have another problem on your hands (possibly hardware issues).

Something like "dir /b *.* > test.sfv" on that dir would create a filenames listing for you, after that simply edit the file either using some kind of text editor that supports macros to copy the checksums in the filenames to the end of the lines (msword or vs6 macroing should do it just fine) or something that support regexps to do the same. After you are done, just do the sfv check.

Ultima: i dont think it was a feature request :)

Archived